By submitting this form you are agreeing to our terms and conditions
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by DOWN SYNDROME INTERNATIONAL subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. DOWN SYNDROME INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. You are responsible for reviewing regular information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to DOWN SYNDROME INTERNATIONAL its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will DOWN SYNDROME INTERNATIONAL be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. DOWN SYNDROME INTERNATIONAL does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying DOWN SYNDROME INTERNATIONAL, or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of DOWN SYNDROME INTERNATIONAL, and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of DOWN SYNDROME INTERNATIONAL, or any other third party.
6. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
Down Syndrome International, Langdon Down Centre, 2A Langdon Park, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 9PS, United Kingdom.
Registered Charity no. 1091843